Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 759.590 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,101,912 Franc (£2,767) in Exeter.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)