Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.282 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,375,796 Franc (€2,096) in Essen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (34 minutes ago)