Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.405 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 312,793 Franc (1,857TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)