Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.445 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,450,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,365,409 Franc (kr27,050) in Esbjerg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)