Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.221 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,557,396 Franc (kr17,653) in Esbjerg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)