Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.279 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,946,309 Franc (kr22,047) in Esbjerg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)