Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.987 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 4% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,297,435 Franc (kr26,111) in Esbjerg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)