Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 580.370 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,542,998 Franc ($2,659) in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)