Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.364 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 590,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 438,272 Franc (Mex$ 14,925) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)