Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.820 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 757,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 563,176 Franc (Mex$ 19,541) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)