Cost of living in Enschede, Netherlands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.285 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enschede (Netherlands) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,130,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,004,945 Franc (€3,046) in Enschede.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)