Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 157.083 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,360,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,093,327 Franc (6,960 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)