Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.013 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 439,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 299,940 Franc (59,837 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)