Cost of living comparison between Elbasan, Albania and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.831 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 308,624 Franc (63,885 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)