Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.905 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 400,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 271,491 Franc (55,352 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)