Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.474 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 525,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 366,320 Franc (Bs 6,725) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (40 minutes ago)