Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00708 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 44 Franc (Bs 6,219) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)