Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 60.369 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 271,992 Franc (Bs 4,506) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)