Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.433 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 477,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 335,998 Franc (Bs 6,288) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)