Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 61.260 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 324,126 Franc (5,291 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)