Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 57.660 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 531,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 436,797 Franc (7,575 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)