Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 59.988 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 531,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 441,985 Franc (7,368 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (about 1 hour ago)