Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.219 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 447,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 336,260 Franc (2,398TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)