Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.542 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 359,768 Franc (2,186TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Canberra costs AU$40 (18 minutes ago)