Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.672 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,130,000 Franc (676,002 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (38 minutes ago)