Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.938 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,875,000 Franc (967,278 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)