Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.346 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,990,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,616,250 Franc (€3,992) in Düsseldorf.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)