Cost of living comparison between Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 77.972 XOF / TJS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 338,774 Franc (4,345 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)