Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.950 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 422,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 288,589 Franc (58,298 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)