Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.304 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 289,276 Franc (Mex$ 8,955) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)