Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 384.493 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,430,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,055,715 Franc (NZ$5,347) in Dunedin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)