Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.133 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 312,086 Franc (146,313 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)