Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.152 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,157 Franc (1,002 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)