Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.478 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 653,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 511,972 Franc (Php44,605) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)