Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.739 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 595,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 456,387 Franc (Php42,500) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)