Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.192 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 666,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 511,281 Franc (Php50,164) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)