Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.856 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,410,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,118,533 Franc (€3,220) in Duisburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)