Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.502 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,703,203 Franc (€2,606) in Duisburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)