Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.279 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,588,944 Franc (18,416 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)