Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.288 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,190,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 986,202 Franc (11,170 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)