Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.175 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,532,707 Franc (17,582 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)