Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.390 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 993,121 Franc (11,236 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)