Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,444 prices entered by 556 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 680.758 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,280,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,028,661 Franc (€2,980) in Dublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 2 hours ago)