Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,192,562 Franc (1,192,562 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)