Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,360,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,081,373 Franc (1,081,373 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)