Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.756 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 173,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 114,290 Franc (818TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)