Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.821 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 177,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 118,281 Franc (789TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)