Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.799 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 276,159 Franc (1,656TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)