Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.352 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,670,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,500,791 Franc (€2,315) in Dortmund.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (32 minutes ago)