Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.154 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 881,148 Franc (元10,471) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (41 minutes ago)