Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.422 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,190,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 957,121 Franc (元11,755) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (17 minutes ago)