Cost of living comparison between Dongguan, China and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 89.009 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,564,187 Franc (元17,573) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)