Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.419 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,180,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 945,218 Franc (元11,197) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (35 minutes ago)