Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.175 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,504,586 Franc (元16,685) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)