Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.856 XOF / QAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,946,817 Franc (40,898 ﷼) in Doha.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)