Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,416 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 146.041 XOF / QAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,650,193 Franc (31,842 ﷼) in Doha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)