Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.424 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 598,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 440,308 Franc (20,552₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trondheim costs kr 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)