Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.413 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 781,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 568,218 Franc (27,836₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)