Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.864 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 622,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 450,733 Franc (21,604₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)