Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.490 XOF / DJF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 14% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,777,167 Franc (509,261 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)