Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.204 XOF / DJF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 4% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,940,364 Franc (1,229,892 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,780,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)