Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 164.999 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 369,033 Franc (2,237TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)