Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.082 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 247,491 Franc (1,438TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (22 minutes ago)