Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.489 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 483,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 382,332 Franc (2,283TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (34 minutes ago)