Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.170 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 403,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 306,954 Franc (2,031TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)