Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 30.261 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 108,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 108,000 Franc (E£ 3,569) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)