Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 30.804 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 106,000 Franc (E£ 3,441) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $5,590 (about 1 hour ago)