Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 33.018 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 62,500 Franc (E£ 1,893) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (39 minutes ago)