Cost of living comparison between Dindigul, India and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.055 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 104% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 797,846 Franc (₨88,115) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (40 minutes ago)