Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.238 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 422,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 343,916 Franc (₨41,749) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)