Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 569.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,129,574 Franc ($5,500) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)