Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 565.180 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,170,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,480,692 Franc ($6,159) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)