Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 533.330 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,080,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,357,732 Franc ($6,296) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)