Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 533.790 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,820,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,163,487 Franc ($5,926) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)