Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.138 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,743 Franc (₨ 923) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 155,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 3 hours ago)