Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.364 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,244 Franc (₨ 791) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)