Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.548 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,329 Franc (₨ 780) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)