Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.209 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 282,987 Franc (₨30,729) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)