Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.305 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 239,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 192,866 Franc (₨23,224) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)