Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,725 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.439 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 634,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 468,147 Franc (Taka 72,705) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (40 minutes ago)