Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.695 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 692,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 511,630 Franc (Taka 76,425) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)