Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.159 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,282 Franc (₨1,024) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)