Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,313 Franc (₨1,102) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)