Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.588 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,154 Franc (₨385) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)