Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04180 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 45% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 467,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 257,866 Franc (Rp 6,169,112) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)