Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04043 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 849,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 614,066 Franc (Rp 15,186,954) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)