Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04410 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 866,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 638,044 Franc (Rp 14,468,914) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (35 minutes ago)