Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04593 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,456,024 Franc (Rp 31,701,840) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)