Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.389 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 680,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 539,799 Franc (3,613TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)