Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.936 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 652,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 513,518 Franc (3,425TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)