Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.366 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 7% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,777 Franc (€9) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)