Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.147 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 357,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 292,270 Franc (136,121 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (38 minutes ago)