Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.121 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 348,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 283,636 Franc (133,743 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)