Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 551.000 XOF / PAB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,230,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 917,541 Franc (1,665 B/.) in David.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (37 minutes ago)