Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.671 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 689,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 501,989 Franc (Php47,041) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)