Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.285 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 339,500 Franc (Php27,635) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)