Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.159 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 285,664 Franc (Php23,493) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)