Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 88.888 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 237% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 10,530 Franc (元118) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)