Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 82.524 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 208% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 18,501 Franc (元224) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)