Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 90.540 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 245% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 12,953 Franc (元143) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)