Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.338 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 209% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 18,822 Franc (元223) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)