Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.566 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 577,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 422,435 Franc (Php39,980) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)