Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.585 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,963,113 Franc (€2,994) in Darmstadt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)