Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26043 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,230,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,723,629 Franc (6,618,403 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 2 hours ago)