Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27232 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,175,187 Franc (4,315,471 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (43 minutes ago)