Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23728 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,110,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,366,876 Franc (9,975,049 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)