Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27948 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,167,115 Franc (4,176,032 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)